Finding Time – Time Management Program
August 14 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$695
Finding TimeTM – A new time management program from Performex with a life-changing approach to managing our most precious and limited resource: TIME.
In today’s world of constant communication, leaders face on-going challenges in areas such as:
- Maintaining focus and drive on executing strategic initiatives
- Making time for talent management and development
- Effectively managing short-term priority shifts
- Maintaining a healthy work-life balance
Finding TimeTM is a one-day workshop to help managers overcome these challenges by producing real improvements in execution, productivity, job satisfaction, and work-life balance.
Most traditional time management courses do not produce lasting improvement. However, Performex utilizes a unique experiential approach to create new behaviors and skills for participants to thrive while facing changing priorities in real time.
The eight hour workshop features:
- Increased Self Awareness – Each participant will complete a self-Assessment of current behaviors versus those associated with good time management techniques.
- Best practices – for prioritizing, developing concentration, eliminating time wasters, optimizing workflow, meeting management, and delegation
- Behavioral Change Process – A step by step approach for integrating best practices into sustainable new and improved behaviors.
- Practice – A Simulation of time allocation while experiencing new request and changing priorities allows each participant to apply the best practices.
- Individual Time Management Development Plans – are created by each participant to incorporate best practices, and set the stage for improved behaviors after the workshop.
- Optional post workshop learning enhancements – Webinars, lunch and learns and one-on-one or group coaching by Performex’s skilled former executives consultants.
Click Here to find out more details and to register for the program.