MANAGING FOR ACCOUNTABILITY Program
Accountability drives better business results by fostering individuals and teams who consistently surpass their goals. Managers who attend the 8 hour Managing for Accountability Program will master techniques to ensure their employees overcome setbacks, find creative solutions, and achieve on-time stretch objectives.
This 8 hour workshop is designed to help managers at all levels deliver improved business results such as:
- Greater profits
- Higher productivity
- Better execution of Objectives & Key Results
- Faster product development times
- Sense of being on a winning team that improves employee morale and engagement
Program Objective: Develop managers’ capability to hold their teams accountable for meeting or exceeding key business objectives.
- Self-Assessment Tools to identify challenge areas and developmental needs
- Building an accountability framework
- GROW method for accountability simulations
- Accountability workbook, article, and post workshop assignments
- Action planning to improve accountability
Managing for Accountability is offered periodically as an open enrollment program in Atlanta or can be conducted as an in-house program at your office or facility.
Contact us to discuss increasing your manager's accountability skills.